Friday, January 20, 2012

REASON FOR BEING

I've been searching for a soul for this poor forsaken blog for a couple of years and here's what I landed on:

I'm a Boomer. And I believe that a Boomer has a unique perspective on trends in design, web, advertising and social media.

Few understand the need for continual self-examination and self-evolution that someone who's worked through several iterations of "what advertising is", has. We are the first modern progressives. We have a long-term love affair with all that is cool, provocative, un-heard of.

Let's see if I can serve up information and ideas for anyone who's interested in Design, Social Media, Advertising, and Web and where ever possible, work in some insight and perspective.

Here and there, there'll also be some personal ramblings that are semi-relevant.

OK, go.

No comments: